Monday, May 14, 2012

At Springfield Castle

It has taken me 2 days to recuperate from that bus tour. It was quite an experience. I had a great time.The time is too short to write about everything I saw so I may have to do that as an addendum on my return. I barely know what day it is.  The castle is fantastic and I do not mind sitting in the library with a fire roaring when the wind is blowing and rain pounding. It is very relaxing. Most of the group went on a tour today to the place we had just come from. Meaning the north west coast. I have  not been able to find a store for mom to set up her cell , so we are phoneless and compterless. I guess it is fitting in the castle from 1500. I am borrowing my nephews tonight so I may be able to write a little more if he feels charitable. The wedding is on Wed so there is a bit of hubbub starting. I hope the weather is nice. Well, I have just been enjoying the grounds and checking out all the lanes. Lots of beautiful old trees and pasture as well as cool little rock lined trails.
The wind , the wind, the wind...Lethbridge has nothing on Ireland. Well, I need to return the computer so this is where I will stop. I will try to continue about this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment